Improve your business management ability and
professional image in an all-round way
After working for many years, it is time to learn and improve yourself. Then you must choose the refresher course that best suits you. Weekend courses will not affect your current job. No thesis and exams are required. You can choose Chinese or English; online or offline courses, Refresher courses tailored for working professionals. Hurry up and finish your master’s degree!
8 major course modules, taught by 8 famous teachers, the courses are certified by five-star private universities and the Malaysian government, and the internationally recognized diplomas give everyone the opportunity to improve themselves
Collaboration EMBA Programme
EMBA Executive Master of
Total Training Hours: ………. 112 + Coursework
Total Training Modules: ……. 12
Main Speaker: ……………….. PM us for more info
Target Attendees: Public
Main Features for this course:
> Bilingual Teaching: Chinese and English
> Various Payment: HRDF Course Training Reimbursement, 0 Interest Installment Mode
> The college committed to boost international academic rankings QS Asian University Ranking 351, TIMES Academic Impact Ranked 80 in the world
> Online or Offline study mode
> The teaching team holds a doctoral degree holding rate of 45%
> HRD Corp Certified Program
> Easyads Academy and Lincoln University College Collaborate Programme
Lincoln University College Malaysia Introduction
Lincoln University College Malaysia ranked 80th in the world in higher education by the Times, and 351st in the QS Asian University Rankings in 2021. It is a world-class academic university in Malaysia and a key development plan university in Malaysia. The Ministry of Higher Education of Malaysia has awarded Lincoln University College as a 5-star university.
EMBA Lecturer Teams
Peter Lin Chun Han
‣ Well-known Enterprise Mentor in China and Taiwan
‣ NLPU Lecturer Certification
‣ International Master of NLP
‣ China’s Most Influential Master of NLP
‣ Lecturer of Shanghai Jiao Tong University Science Park
‣ Top 500 Professional Business Coach and Trainer
Dr. Denming Ho
‣ Well-experienced in regional business and management consulting industry
‣ Consult and coach more than 200 companies both in Malaysia and Asean, especially in franchise related program
‣ Founder & CEO of SQV Consulting Group
‣ PhD in Economics & Administration (Major in Retail Management) (by Research), University of Malaya, Malaysia
‣ Doctor of Philosophy Major in Business Management (Honorary) (Golden State University, USA)
‣ MBA holder (Newport University, USA), major in Total Quality Management
‣ Advance Diploma in Business Management, California, USA
Teh Kee Sin
‣ Small and Medium Enterprise Association of South Johor, Johor (SMEJS) Founding President and Advisor
‣ Small and Medium Industries Association Of Malaysia Past President
‣ KOJADI and government loan, Singapore and Malaysia one of first advisor
‣ During the epidemic, he assisted and mentored around 200,000 SMEs to apply for government assistance and loans
‣ TED x Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM) Lecturer
Lin Chih An
‣ Assistant Professor of Fu-Jen Catholic University
‣ National Taiwan University, Ph. D. in International Business – Marketing
‣ The University of Southern Queensland, Australia, Master in Business Administration
‣ The University of Warwick, UK, Master in Creative and Media Enterprises
‣ Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, USA, Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, USA
‣ Master degree in marketing management
‣ Bilingual management consultant
‣ Associate lecturer with National University of Singapore (NUS) and Nanyang Technological University (NTU)
‣ Associate trainer with STADA (Since 2008) and Singapore Chinese Chamber Institute of Business (SCCIOB, since 1995)
‣ Working as certified practicing management consultant (SPRING Singapore) and approved Work-Pro trainer (Ministry of Manpower)
‣ Provides many service training and brand related consulting in China, Thailand, Taiwan, Indonesia and Malaysia.
Ts. Dr. Zuhra Junaida Mohamad Husny
‣ PhD in Transportation Planning from Faculty of Build Environment the Universiti Teknologi Malaysia. Her PhD research was entitled “The Determinant Factors Towards the Intention to Adopt Halal Logistics Services”
‣ Co-founder of HOLISTICS Lab Sdn Bhd
‣ Deputy Director of Centre for Innovation Planning and Development (CIPD)
‣ Senior lecturer at Department of Urban and Regional Planning in UTM
‣ Royal Academy of Engineering’s Leaders in Innovation Fellowships (LIF) programme and her program is HACADEMY©
‣ She was invited as a visiting research scholar for the Faculty of Industrial Education and Technology, King Mongkut’s Institute of Technology Ladkrabang (KMITL), Thailand
Ts. Dr. Mohd Iskandar Illyas Tan
‣ Executive Program in Entrepreneurship in Stanford University
‣ Senior lecturer in Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (since 1997)
‣ Founder & CEO of Holistics Lab Sdn Bhd
‣ JAKIM Certified Halal Professional Board Trainer and Halal Trainer Certification
‣ Royal Academy of Engineering’s Leaders in Innovation Fellowships (LIF) programme
‣ UTM International Business School, Database, Commercialization for Innovation, Technopreneurship Lecturer
Associate Prof. Dr. Othman Ibrahim
‣ Market Strategist in Asia
‣ PhD in Computation, 2004, UMIST (University of Manchester Institute of Science and Technology)
‣ Master of Information Technology, Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia
‣ Bachelor of Computer Science, Universiti Teknologi Malaysia
‣ Senior Lecturer at Department of Information System, Faculty of Computer Science & Information Systems in UTM
‣ Director of UTM Career Centre
【Top 6】Frequently Asked Questions
1. What are the entry requirements?
Aged at least 25 years old or above and graduated with a diploma with 5 years of work experience.
2. Who are MBA and EMBA suitable for？
MBA is suitable for future or soon-to-be senior managers, EMBA is suitable for executives currently in senior positions.
3. Do I need to write thesis or exams？
No, all courses will completing with coursework and may submit it in Chinese.
4. Course Cert Value？
Course award by a 5-star private university in Malaysia. And course accredited by HRDF Malaysia.
5. How does the course process？
Students can choose online or offline courses.
Classes are on weekends, 6 hours per class.
6. What should I do if I am unable to attend the course?
Students can rewatch the lesson later
by playing the recording course video.
Fill up your details here now!
Our consultant will contact you asap.
©2022 BY EASYADS MARKETING SDN. BHD. PROUDLY MANAGED BY EASYADS SOLUTION DIGITAL TEAM
Collaboration with Easyads EMSB Edu Group Partners